Monday, November 21, 2011

If I were to write a book on my destiny and life, I would find it very hard to find chapters for it. For, it will be more like a rhapsody, a laundry list of things that I understand. In that book, I will write about my love for music, my view on importance of education and importance of perspective. I will write in detail about failure. I will also write about inspiration and stubbornness to succeed. I will write about what it takes to become what you want to become. I will write about the easiest thing in life and the hardest thing in life. I will write about what it means to be a good human being.

In all of these things, there is a constant thread of a commitment to find out what I want to do and fight to achieve it. It's about hard work, intelligence and success, but also much more than that. It's also about imagination and inspiration.

I think that I will write such a book soon enough.

No comments: